POR CAMPANIA FESR 2014-2020 AXIS III – SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE 3.4 – ACTION 3.4.2 PUBLIC NOTICE FOR THE GRANTING OF CONTRIBUTIONS TO MICRO AND PMI AIMED AT THEIR INTERNATIONALIZATION PROGRAMS.
PROGRAM: “A B TECH BUSINESS – PLAN OF INTERNATIONALIZATION IN BRUXELLES”
The target market of the “A B TECH BUSINESS project” promoted by Arkadiusz srl is Belgium, in particular the district of Brussels and the region of Wallonia.
Arkadiusz Srl started the AB program with the aim of internationalizing its business by identifying commercial and operational partners in Belgium, one of the most advanced countries in the field of biotechnology with over 140 companies operating in this sector, with the help from specialized partners and research institutions.
The company was compared with an expanding market to acquire new market shares in Italy. The main goals pursued was the “networking” and the acquisition of new customers who have the core of their activities in Belgium, seat of the main European institutions.
The collaboration with the main European research player in the Agrifood and Biotech sector, Wageningen University – Department of Food Quality and Design, will allow Arkadiusz to support also its Italian customers in a sector with a high technological specialization especially as regards product innovations.
Arkadiusz Srl carried out the following actions foreseen by the internationalization program admitted to financing with D.D. n. 53 of 14/02/2019:
- Communication actions:
- Implementation of a web portal for promotional activities.
- Implementation of web marketing activities aimed at target markets.
- Communication and advertising actions on international markets.
- 2. Specialist support:
- Search for foreign operators / partners aimed at entering new foreign markets or expanding the presence on foreign markets.
- Legal advice relating to international contracts, including contractual studies aimed at alliances abroad.
- Legal advice relating to the registration of industrial rights (trademarks and patents) abroad.
- Realization of feasibility studies for the development of commercial networks abroad.
- Consultancy for foreign product certifications.
- Development of Marketing Plans for internationalization.
- Design and creation of brands for penetration into foreign markets.
The program made it possible to achieve the following results:
- consolidation of its market share in EU markets;
- contacts with potential customers and commercial operators and RTD Performers.